Monday, October 24, 2011

WELCOME TO Gina's Health Tips



My interest in Health started about 23 years ago. I have three children, one girl and two boys, who at the time, were still very young and in elementary school. My youngest son, who was starting kindergarten, was diagnosed with ADHD. I didn't want to start him on the drugs that the doctors wanted to prescribe because of all the horrible side effects, so I started researching nutrition. During this time my cousins became Shaklee Independent Distributors. They, of course, were very excited to share their new found passion with all their friends and family, and when they told me about Shaklee, and how they were the number one natural nutrition company in the country, about the science, and commitment to excellent behind each product, I had to sign up. I started my son right away on an organic diet and Shaklee supplements. Well it worked! Within a few days I started see a difference, and within a few weeks, he was a totally calm and focused child. Fast forward 23 years later, 7 grandchildren, a divorce and needing to supplement my income, I decided to look into work at home companies and after looking at many different types and business plans, I found that Shaklee once again, just couldn't be beat. In my first month, I received a check.

Let's start with the products. They're spectacular! - Pure, potent and proven to work. Our Nutrition, Weight Management, Home Care and Personal Care products carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. In an independent groundbreaking study at the University of California Berkeley of long-term dietary supplement users showed that people who took Shaklee supplements had markedly better health than both multivitamin and non-supplement users alike. When a product is this good, you can't help but share it with everyone you know. And that makes Shaklee products the perfect foundation for an amazing income opportunity.

The latest Shaklee innovation is Vivix™ Cellular Anti-Aging Tonic dietary supplement. It's the most exciting example we've seen of a product that can truly help you create a limitless stream of income. And with the Tru-Infinity™ bonus program, the fifth way to earn in Shaklee - our ability to earn just got infinitely more exciting.

Beginning a home-based business in Shaklee is the smartest move I ever made. I now have the ability to control my own destiny, determine my own priorities, set goals and achieve them, advance and increase my own income based on what's important to me. And everything I do to achieve my own goals helps someone else achieve theirs. We do well, by doing well. It's the most satisfying approach to earning an income I've ever known.

But I didn't come to this conclusion and make a decision without a few questions. I expect you probably have some too.

Looking for Health? Freedom? Or Both!

I'd welcome the chance to talk with you about your situation, find out what you're looking for - health, freedom, or both - and see if this is right for you. So "Contact Me" and let me know if I can help!

 For tons of more health tip audio and video, then join me and listen or watch on my Better Health in 31 days..



No comments:

Post a Comment